Thankful at the Holidays

Share your good news!

Moderators: Box40Rin, Liz Hansen

cforecatsmeow

Thankful at the Holidays

Post by cforecatsmeow » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:47 am

Good morning, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

While this has been one of the most difficult years for me and Winston, I am thankful that this morning he is playing with his psycho sister Patty, tearing up the living room with his Christmas presents, and happy :) I used to get annoyed by the incessant squeaking of their giant snake toy, but this morning it is like the sound of angels singing! This is no easy disease, and my heart goes out to each and every one of you having to deal with this, but I have learned to celebrate the good days and stretches and am trying not to focus on the bad ones. For those of you who are not having such a good day, please keep hope and know we are all praying for you and keeping you in our hearts. Give all your babies big hugs and kisses and try to impart positivity and light into their lives no matter how difficult that may be. The power of thought is great. I have had a hard time remembering that throughout our ordeal and have days (sometimes weeks) of pure misery, but I believe thought is powerful and am really trying to stay positive lately not only for myself, but for Winston. Keep up your spirits, stay proactive, and never, ever give up hope. Wishing you all the best today!
Cynthia and Epi-Winston
Black Mouth Cur Mix
DOB: 8/2/10
96 lbs.
First Seizure 6/11/13
Last Seizure 1/2/15
Phenobarbital 97.2 bid
Keppra (generic) 937.5 bid, 1125 sid
10 mg Valium tabs as needed
Liquid Oral Valium 5mg/5ml for rectal as needed

Chris Douglas

Re: Thankful at the Holidays