plese help my dog-jerking after Canine Distemper

Share your story, questions, concerns.

Moderators: Box40Rin, Liz Hansen

ngocvan

plese help my dog-jerking after Canine Distemper

Post by ngocvan » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:38 pm

I have asked another the vet in the net. My dog suffered from Canine Distemper. It led to the twiches. Now coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, running nose was over, he eats very much but his head and stomatch keep jerking and jerking ( continously). But vets in my country don't know much about Distemper because is not popular in Vietnam. Could any one tell me detail ways, detail medicine to help him get over jerking?

Nancy Bartol

Post by Nancy Bartol » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:31 pm

Keep searching for information on canine distemper just as you are doing. Take very special care of your dog while he is so ill, it is possible that the jerking will go away with time but it may take a long while and it may not go away completely.

Best luck to your boy.

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:38 am Post subject: plese help my dog-jerking after Canine Distemper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have asked another the vet in the net. My dog suffered from Canine Distemper. It led to the twiches. Now coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, running nose was over, he eats very much but his head and stomatch keep jerking and jerking ( continously). But vets in my country don't know much about Distemper because is not popular in Vietnam. Could any one tell me detail ways, detail medicine to help him get over jerking?