Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)

General questions about tests and procedures for diagnosing canine epilepsy. Please note that we cannot make a diagnosis or interpret specific test results via this forum - please consult your veterinarian for specific advice for your individual pet.

Moderator: Box40Rin

Urs-the-nurse

Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)

Post by Urs-the-nurse » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Does anyone give their dog GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid), if so, what's your thoughts on it? Ursa's vet suggested I look into GABA as a possible supplement to add to Ursa's other supps.

Ursa is doing really well on Keppra-med and Bufo Rana homeopathy. She had 1 focal seizure in a 4 week period, instead of 1 or 2 almost every early morning. We're so happy for Ursa that she's sleeping more soundly and not waking up with focal seizures. We just love our special girl so much :D .

daavidfischer

Re: Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)

Post by daavidfischer » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:19 am

I have gone through your post and seen the information that you have shared here. Actually, this is the first time I am reading about this and so I am interested to read more. Share additional contents as soon as possible.DM Web Solution Content Marketing Strategy

daavidfischer

Re: Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)

Post by daavidfischer » Mon May 07, 2018 10:13 pm

This is usually given to aged dogs with recent history of veterinary clinic visits and it helps in Anxiety and Stress Cures for Pets. I had given this to our max earlier when she was behaving strange and with internet plans in my area docs permission.