How many of your epileptic fur-family dogs...

General questions about tests and procedures for diagnosing canine epilepsy. Please note that we cannot make a diagnosis or interpret specific test results via this forum - please consult your veterinarian for specific advice for your individual pet.

Moderator: Box40Rin

Urs-the-nurse

How many of your epileptic fur-family dogs...

Post by Urs-the-nurse » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:28 am

...have seizures or focal seizures ONLY during the night and/or early morning?

We notice a pattern with Ursa in the early morning hours when there's a disturbance in her brain as she's waking up that brings on focal seizures.

Gentle Jacob's mom

Re: How many of your epileptic fur-family dogs...

Post by Gentle Jacob's mom » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Jake has always gone back and forth. 5 years ago he only had them between 10am and noon. We adjusted the meds, and added things and then he started having them late at night or early am. It's very common for them to have them when they come out of a deep sleep and many times early am.
The last couple Jake's had have been in the morning again so we're waiting to see if there's a pattern or if it was a fluke.

Lynne

BadMrFrosty

Post by BadMrFrosty » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:04 pm

I think that there are a lot of interesting information on greyfoxreviews.com/rx-trust-com-pharmacy-good-medical-product-source/ about this topic. There are medical reviews.

daavidfischer

Post by daavidfischer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:02 am

The information which you have trying to share is not clear to me. I think I need some more clarification on the topic. As I love dogs, I am eagerly waiting for your updated post to know more. Keep share more.
pop ups chrome