Why Raven?

General questions about tests and procedures for diagnosing canine epilepsy. Please note that we cannot make a diagnosis or interpret specific test results via this forum - please consult your veterinarian for specific advice for your individual pet.

Moderator: Box40Rin

MK's mom

Post by MK's mom » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:47 am

I was just thinking about you and Raven the other day and wondering how she was.

I am sooooooooo very sorry to hear this. I know your heart is shattered into a million pieces. That poor baby got more than any creature deserves, she was so lucky to find you though because you did everything you could have done and loved her so very much. My heart aches for you, I'm so very sorry.

As we Irish Setter people say; may the shamrocks fall softly on sweet Raven.

Vivian
Nathan
3.5 yo Irish Setter boy
First seizure 7/26/2013
Last seizure 3/24/2014
Last seizure 9/4/2009

Aug 17, 2004- Sept. 22, 2009
May the shamrocks fall softly sweetpea

debs

Post by debs » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 am

Having just lost our girl to epilepsy a month ago I can tell you that I completely understand how you feel! I prefer to think that our Saylor is running, jumping and enjoying all the things that she didn't get to enjoy recently--she was just 4. She is at peace and is your Raven. It seems to me all the pets on this site are/where blessed to have owners that would do anything for them--we gave them a chance few others would have! But then they gave so much to us! I am so very sorry for your loss. Peace to Raven!

skrpio

Post by skrpio » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:48 pm

I am so sorry that Raven had to go through what she did. Be at peace now knowing she is in a much better place with all of the other epi fur kids. Many will be waiting for her - KiKi included.
Jane
In loving memory of my special KiKi Bean
Seizure free forever now
Nov 25th 2002 - Nov 1st 2006
Dogue De Bordeaux

claires friend

Post by claires friend » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I wish there were words to make it better, but only time can do that....maybe. Take care.
Susan Marie
Morgan -Foster Golden, now ours FOREVER !!
First seizure Aug 16, 2006 @9 months old ,very low thyroid
She has been with me since the end of July 07
150mg PB BID
.5 soloxine BID
400 Kbr BID