DELETED

What additions to CEN would you like to see?

Moderators: Box40Rin, Liz Hansen

DELETED

In loving memory?

Post by DELETED » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:45 pm

DELETED

lovemypups

Post by lovemypups » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:09 pm

I too think it would be nice, although I must tell you, I belong to another epi site that posts memorials and have just written Casey's. It was one of the hardest things I have had to do. I could barely see the computer screen I was crying so badly. I do feel better though.
Maybe the site administrator will see this and see if that is possible.
Debbie
Angel Casey
05/03/04-10/24/07
and his non epi sister Callie

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:39 pm

DELETED

lovemypups

Post by lovemypups » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:22 pm

I truly understand. I can't begin to tell you how hard it was to have to make that decision, and money plays a big factor in it, unfortunatley. We truly never got good control over Casey's seizures in the 2 1/2 years we did deal with it. 100 days was the longest length of time he ever went and then when he did become ill from the pancreatitis, he became VERY ill, very quickly. No one could have predicted it, but it still makes me sad all the same and even if I had the money could I have put him through a week hooked up to IV's with a 50/50 chance it would have cleared up only to come back again. No, the look in his eyes was all I needed. He was just plain tired and I don't blame him. I felt in all fairness because I did love him so, it was time to end the pain. It is never easy, no matter how many times we have to put a loved one down, but I think Casey was the hardest for me. I lived, breathed, and worried constantly about Casey. Even now I can go thru my house and occasionally see a glimpse of him laying on the rug on his back, and then it vanishes as quickly as it came. We can only do the best we can and as you said, on the good days love for all their worth. I hope Barney feels better very soon.
Debbie
Angel Casey
05/03/04-10/24/07
and his non epi sister Callie